Rules & Regulations
Camping can be a fun and enjoyable
experience; please make sure it's this way for everyone by reading the
following rules and regulations:
- Garbage (1 question)
- How is garbage handled?
Please place all bagged and tied personal and campsite garbage in containers for 6:00 am pick-up. A garbage filled campsite is grounds for eviction.
- Alcohol (2 questions)
- Is alcohol allowed on site?
If you are of the age and plan to drink alcoholic beverages, please carry your age identification (ex: drivers license) with you at all times (even after being wrist-banded) as you may be stopped by undercover patrol. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- What about underage drinking?
Under Age Drinking will NOT be permitted in the campgrounds or on the event grounds. Anyone found participating in or contributing to under age drinking will be brought to the attention of local law enforcement personnel, and will be evicted from the grounds immediately without refund.
- Hours (3 questions)
- What are the quiet hours?
- Big Rig: 1:00am - 7:00am
- Canyon: 2:00am - 7:00am
- Crazy Coyote: 2:00am - 7:00am
- Crown: 2:00am - 7:00am
- Encore: 2:00am - 7:00am
- Last Chance: 2:00am - 7:00am
- Road Runner Family: 1:00am - 7:00am
- Road Runner Adult: 2:00am - 7:00am
- Starlight Preferred: 1:00am - 7:00am
- Sidewinder: 2:00am - 7:00am
All gas/diesel generators must be turned off by 1:00 am
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS
- What are the registration hours?
- Wednesday, April 10th: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Thursday, April 11th: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Friday, April 12th: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday, April 13th: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Sunday, April 14th: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Monday, April 15th: DEPARTURE
- When can I start loading in my campsite?
Campers can start loading in Wednesday, April 10th at 9am when front gates officially open. If you are dropping off a camper/RV for another patron and do not have a 4-day wristband, you will be allowed to do so on Wednesday ONLY. In addition, you will be asked to leave collateral at the Will Call Booth (i.e. Driver's license or wallet).
- General (6 questions)
- Who is responsible for the camp site?
Every campsite must be registered to 1 responsible adult-this person MUST be 18 years of age or older. They also must accept full responsibility for the campsite-any rules broken may mean eviction with NO REFUND, absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Who is allowed in the camping areas?
Everyone entering the campgrounds must have a 4-Day event wristband on. Single day ticket holders do NOT have access to the campgrounds.
- Can I have a campfire?
Unfortunately, campfires are not allowed at the 2013 Festival. Gas and charcoal burning grills are permitted.
- Can I sell items on site?
No soliciting on site - this includes but is not limited to: food, beverage, merchandise, and entertainment. Unauthorized selling of items will result in seizure of merchandise, eviction and possible prosecution.
- Do's and Don'ts
The following are okay:
- Charcoal or gas/propane BBQ's; Generators (turned off during quiet hours); One sleeping quarters per site, 2 motorized vehicles
The following are not okay:
- Wood burning fires; Chinese Lanterns; Glass Bottles/Containers; Weapons, Cruising; Fireworks; Live Music Performances; Swimming Pools; Dance Floors; Staging/other structures; ATV's, Golf Carts, Mopeds; Bicycles, Skateboards, Roller Blades; On Site Soliciting.
- What are your eviction policies?
Country Thunder reserves the right to evict an persons on the grounds of but not limited to:
- No 4-Day Event Wristband
- Garbage filled campsite
- Drinking and driving
- Aggressive pets
- Excessive noise
- Unauthorized sale of food, beverage or merchandise on site
- The facility reserves the rights to refuse admission or eject any person without refund who is violating the facility, local, state, or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- Pets (1 question)
- Should I bring my pet?
We love our pets, but Country Thunder strongly recommends that you leave your pets at home. The crowds at events like Country Thunder cause distress to many animals and animals have been stolen at similar events around the nation.
- If you do bring a pet to Country Thunder, you are responsible for your pet. Pets must be LEASHED and must be kept at your campsite at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- Please keep your pet safe and secured on your campsite.
- No pets will be allowed into the festival bowl at any time.
- Aggressive pets are not allowed, and will be removed from the campground. Violators are subject to eviction from the event and campgrounds without a refund.
- Vehicles & Parking (6 questions)
- What is considered an oversize camping unit?
Oversized Camping Units are considered to be larger than 35'. Should your camping unit be considered an oversize unit, you MUST purchase 2 sites side by side.
- What vehicles are allowed on the grounds?
No ATV's, Golf Carts, Mopeds, Bicycles, Skateboards, Scooters or any other similar devices are allowed with the exception of those permitted for handicap transportation are allowed. Unauthorized vehicles may be impounded and Country Thunder accepts no responsibility for such vehicles.
- What about motorcycles?
Country Thunder considers motorcycles to be vehicles therefore should you chose to bring a motorcycle as a vehicle to Country Thunder it must have the appropriate tag, whether it be your primary vehicle or you purchase an extra-vehicle pass for it. All motorcycles found without the appropriate credential will be impounded.
- Can I park anywhere?
No parking on Campground roads. These are Emergency Lanes, and must be kept clear of traffic. If illegally parked anywhere, your vehicle may be towed and impounded with a fine. Country Thunder is not responsible for these vehicles.
- Can I drive in the campgrounds?
We understand you may need to leave the campgrounds during the festival, but we ask that you keep any driving to a minimum and do not do so between the hours of 7 pm and 7 am. Should you be caught cruising in the back of a vehicle or driving between the hours of 7 pm and 7 am, it is grounds for eviction.
- Driving in the campgrounds after 7 pm is prohibited